Let's get down to business.
Although the sun assaults from above, wind penetrates from all angles. Traditional Pit Vipers buck wind speeds up to 420 kph, but some Pit Viper owners say they need to go faster. For real speeders, we present our first full face-cupping pair of Pit Vipers, the foam lined, strap-on, Gogglés.
Originally designed to block champagne spray from the eyes of World Champions™, Gogglés may also be repurposed for all sport applications such as:
- Mountain biking
- Dog walking
- Ball stuff
- Aerobic competition
A Note from the President
Hi, I’m Chris Garcin, President of Pit Viper Worldwide. It’s great to have superior technology, but as a marketing genius I knew our eyewear had to work good, and that you had to look good in them. With the help of chemists, polymer scientists, adhesive experts, and coating specialists, we engineered a system that would outperform most other kinds of eye protection. That system is called Pit Viper Sunglasses, and I’m going to keep skiing in them, but you idiots really wanted goggles, so here you go.
- - Non-slip rubber grip on strap for helmet huggin'
- - Includes 2 interchangeable anti-fog lenses
- - Mirrored lens 100% UV Protection/ 15% VLT
- - Multipurpose lens 100% UV Protection/ 38% VLT
- - Pressed face foam: Breathable for sports
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- - 1x Washable & absorbent dual-compartment soft fiber Limpcloth™
- - 2x State-of-the-art flexible sport-lens™ (Mirrored lens and multi-purpose lens)
PIT VIPER FACTS
- Gnar Points: 69
- Nutrition: 0
- Float Resistant: True
- Year Established1993
- Edible: Probably Not